What is CBD?
CBD has become increasingly popular in recent years. You may have seen CBD products at your local pharmacy or even gas station. So, what is it? Here are some quick facts:
1. CBD is an abbreviation for the term Cannabidiol
2. CBD/Cannabidiol is one of over 80 distinct chemicals present in cannabis
3. CBD is typically the second most prevalent chemical in cannabis (THC is usually the first)
4. CBD-ONLY products like those sold at smoke shops or drugstores do NOT contain THC
5. As a result, CBD-only products do NOT contain psychoactive ingredients
6. No amount of CBD-only product can get you “high” or make you overdose
7. CBD products are LEGAL for use by anyone in all 50 states
What does CBD do?
CBD can work on its own or in concert with other cannabinoids (like THC). Research suggests that CBD is absorbed by multiple types of receptors throughout the body and brain, giving it enormous potential for treating many medical conditions and their associated side effects.
CBD has thus far shown great promise in reducing chronic pain, inflammation, nausea, symptoms of epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and other seizure disorders, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), anxiety, depression, PTSD and opiate withdrawal.
How do I take CBD?
CBD products are available in a wide range of delivery methods such as CBD-only joints, CBD-only vape pens, or CBD-only tinctures (oil that is put under the tongue for a few seconds). Your method of intake depends on your own preferences, but most people seem to prefer the tincture method.
Only buy CBD products from a well-trusted company like we do!